Advertising & Marketing
amana inc to sell shares of subsidiary Polygon Pictures Inc. and expects extraordinary profit for FY 2014
amana inc:To sell 24,588 shares (87.76 pct voting rights) of subsidiary Polygon Pictures Inc. to KING RECORD CO., LTD and a Tokyo-based holding company, for 1,053 mln yen on Dec. 29.T0 hold 5 pct voting rights (1,401 shares) in Polygon Pictures after transaction.Expects extraordinary profit of about...
amana inc:To acquire 60 pct stake (120 shares) in a Tokyo-based company, which is engaged in video software manufacturing business, from an individual, in middle December.To hold 60 pct stake (120 shares) in the Tokyo-based company after transaction.
4imprint Group PLC:Says with effect from March 31, 2015, Kevin Lyons-Tarr will be appointed chief executive of 4imprint.Says Gillian Davies, 4imprint's current Group Finance Director, has informed the Board that she does not wish to relocate to Oshkosh, Wisconsin.says board has accepted Davies'...
Mergers & Acquisitions
- WPP PLC's Millward Brown acquires firm Habitus in Ecuador
- WPP PLC acquires assets of Maka Marketing Digital S.A. de C.V and Clarus Digital S.A. de C.V
- amana inc to acquire 60 pct stake in Tokyo-based company
- Asatsu-DK to acquire shares in d-rights Inc from Mitsubishi Corp
- JCDecaux signs contract to acquire Continental Outdoor Media
- Tiger Media announces agreement to acquire Interactive Data, LLC
- iCar Asia Ltd completes acquisition of Thailand’s Number 1 automotive site, One2car.com
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.