Twenty-First Century Fox Inc : 21St Century Fox possible offer for Sky Plc .Independent directors of Sky have indicated to 21st Century Fox that they are willing to recommend possible offer.
YG Entertainment Inc :Says it will invest 41.68 billion won to build office building on their own land, to improve business efficiency.
Wige Media AG : Builds up new sporttotal.tv business, along with its international project business, and sells _wige broadcast and _wige solutions . Purchase price for sold operations amounts to 4 million euros ($4.32 million) in total, 3.5 million euros of which for _wige solutions GmbH and 0.5...
Dexter studios Co Ltd : Says an issuance of 10.9 million bonus shares in a ratio of 1:1(1 bonus share for each share held)to shareholders recorded on Dec. 22 .Says expected listing date is Jan. 9, 2017.
HMV Digital China Group Ltd : Entered into a strategic cooperation framework agreement with nextainment pictures . Agreement for proposed joint investment in distribution of movies . No formal agreement regarding strategic co-operation has been entered into by company .voluntary announcement...
Ali Pictures Group : Zhang Qiang has been re-designated from CEO to co-president and remains as executive director .Yu Yongfu has been appointed as CEO and remains as executive director, chairman of board.
Mondo TV SpA : Signs license agreement with Abu Dhabi Media for the transmission of four animated TV series, two of which were produced by Mondo TV and two by third parties .License relates to the granting of rights to broadcast the licensed programs on VOD platforms, IPTV, internet and mobile...
Time Warner Inc : Time Warner Inc. increases maximum principal amount and maximum purchase price for previously announced cash tender offers for debt securities .Says increased aggregate amount of debentures that Time Warner can accept for purchase from up to $2.7 billion to up to $3 billion.
: Viacom waiting for CBS to make offer; Viacom delivered presentation to CBS last Wednesday - CNBC, citing sources ((Bangalore.email@example.com;)).
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Twenty-First Century Fox says independent director of Sky willing to recommend possible offer
- Sky says Twenty-First Century Fox approaches co for take over
- HMV Digit China enters into cooperation agreement with Nextainment Pictures
- Time Warner increases purchase price for debt securities
- Viacom waiting for CBS to make offer - CNBC, citing sources
- SMI Culture & Travel enters MOU in relation to proposed acquisition
- AT&T is optimistic about deal to buy Time Warner-AT&T CFO
- Apple is not interested in buying Time Warner Inc at present - CNBC, citing sources
- Apple approached Time Warner a few months ago about possible merger - WSJ
- Time Out Group says buys YPlan
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Toei to merge Japan-based unit
- Beijing Jingxi Culture&Tourism to dissolve Beijing-based units
- Beijing HualuBaina Film &Tv to dissolve film and television subsidiary
- Toho plans to dissolve subsidiary
- BFS Entertainment & Multimedia Limited to cease operations
- Toho to merge with wholly owned subsidiary
- Beijing HualuBaina Film &Tv to dissolve subsidiary
- Imagica Robot Holdings updates merger between subsidiaries
- Shenghua Entertainment Communication to dissolve Shenzhen-based subsidiary
Expansion & New Markets
- Huayi Brothers Media sets up animation wholly owned subsidiary
- Zhejiang Talent Television&Film subsidiary to set up sub-subsidiary
- Huayi Brothers Media to set up animation company
- Zinkia Entertainment SA creates a second 100 percent unit in Panama
- Technicolor confirms the expansion of its packaged media activities in North America and comments on 2015 outlook
- Amuse to set up new subsidiary
- CUBE ENTERTAINMENT to establish new subsidiary in Japan
- Amuse subsidiary to set up sub-subsidiary
- KOP Ltd announces incorporation of subsidiary
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.