Edition:
United Kingdom

Natural Gas Utilities

Page 1

Binhai Investment says unit entered into finance lease agreement<2886.HK>

Thursday, 23 Jun 2016

Binhai Investment Co Ltd <2886.HK>: Unit has entered into the finance lease agreement with bocom leasing . Says transaction has a principal amount of RMB230 million .Agreement for a transaction under which the ownership of the leased assets will be transferred from Tianjin binda to bocom leasing.

China Gas Holdings says unit entered into an equity transfer agreement<0384.HK>

Thursday, 23 Jun 2016

China Gas Holdings Ltd <0384.HK>: Unit entered into an equity transfer agreement . Deal for consideration of RMB234.6 million . Purchaser Shenzhen city Zhongran Gas Co entered into an equity transfer agreement with vendor Beijing gas group ltd .

Tokyo Gas to acquire interest in a shale development from a U.S. company - Nikkei<9531.T>

Monday, 20 Jun 2016

Nikkei: Tokyo Gas Co plans to acquire a roughly 25% interest in an Eagle Ford shale development from a U.S. company for more than 5 billion yen - Nikkei .

Beijing Enterprises clarifies on media reports regarding possible acquisition of Urbaser<0392.HK>

Monday, 20 Jun 2016

Beijing Enterprises Holdings Ltd <0392.HK>: Voluntary clarification announcement <0392.HK> . Notices that there were certain cyber media reporting that the company would possibly acquire urbaser . Says wishes to clarify that the company has not in any form participated in the relevant acquisition .

National Fuel extends Marcellus shale joint development agreement with IOG Capital

Monday, 13 Jun 2016

National Fuel Gas Co : National Fuel announces extension of Marcellus shale joint development agreement with IOG Capital . National Fuel Gas Co says Seneca and IOG commit to participate in program that will develop 75 Marcellus wells located in Clermont/Rich valley area . National Fuel Gas Co says IOG continues to hold an 80 percent working interest in all of joint development wells .National Fuel Gas Co says remaining 20 percent working interest in joint development wells is held by Seneca.

Binhai Investment announces letter of intent for gas supply<2886.HK>

Monday, 13 Jun 2016

Binhai Investment Co Ltd <2886.HK>: Inv-voluntary announcement letter of intent on gas supply with China Huadian Group Clean Energy Co., Ltd. <2886.HK> . unit entered into letter of intent on gas supply with China Huadian Group Clean Energy Co., Ltd .

Tianjin Jinran Public Utilities says entered into installation services agreement with Tianjin Yixiao<1265.HK>

Wednesday, 8 Jun 2016

Tianjin Jinran Public Utilities Co Ltd <1265.HK>: Says entered into the installation services agreement with Tianjin yixiao . Says Tianjin yixiao agreed to provide installation services of indoor gas meters in Tianjin . Tianjin yixiao agreed to provide installation services of indoor gas meters in Tianjin at consideration of RMB10.2 million .

Southern Co, AGL receive merger approval from Illinois regulators

Tuesday, 7 Jun 2016

Southern Co : Southern Company, AGL Resources receive merger approval from Illinois regulators .Companies expect to complete transaction in second half of 2016.

Binhai Investment says unit won two biddings for piped gas project<2886.HK>

Thursday, 19 May 2016

Binhai Investment Co Ltd <2886.HK>: Inv-voluntary announcement successful bid for concession for piped gas project in deqing county, Zhejiang province, prc <2886.HK> . The total price for the two successful bids in the project was RMB9.8 million . Binhai investment co- subsidiary won 2 biddings for "concession for operation of piped gas in six towns in deqing county (including xin shi town) project" .

Questar Corp shareholders approve combination with Dominion Resources

Thursday, 12 May 2016

Questar Corp : Questar corporation shareholders approve combination with dominion resources . Over 80 percent of outstanding shares voted, with 96.6 percent approving proposed merger .Questar and dominion expect transaction to close by end of 2016.

Markets

  • Sectors
  • Europe
  • U.S.
  • Asia

Sector Summary