ROME Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi said he would resign after suffering a crushing defeat on Sunday in a referendum on constitutional reform, tipping the euro zone's third-largest economy into political turmoil.
- Euro skids, shares hit after Italy votes 'no' on reform
- New Zealand PM Key announces shock resignation, backs FinMin
- Austrians roundly reject far right in presidential election
- Trump complains in tweets about Chinese policy after Taiwan call raises hackles
- UK manufacturers sees post-Brexit bounceback - survey
MEDELLIN, Colombia The plane that crashed in Colombia killing 71 people including most of a Brazilian soccer team had no fuel on impact, according to initial findings by aviation officials, prompting an investigation into why the plane flew under those conditions.
British luxury fashion brand Burberry has rejected multiple takeover offers from U.S. handbag maker Coach Inc , the Financial Times reported on Sunday.
LONDON Prices in British shops fell in November at the same rate as in October, but rising cost pressures linked to the decision by voters to leave the European Union are likely to feed into high street prices next year, an industry survey said on Monday.
OAKLAND, Calif. A fire that devastated an Oakland, California, loft building during a weekend dance party has taken at least 33 lives and the toll will likely rise, authorities said on Sunday, as criminal investigators joined recovery teams at the charred ruin.