LONDON The House of Lords is likely to attach conditions to legislation giving Prime Minister Theresa May the power to trigger the country's exit from the European Union, a former MP from the Labour Party said on Sunday.
- Four North Korean suspects fled Malaysia after airport murder - police
- Britain's exit from EU irrevocable once triggered - MP Truss
- Iraq launches offensive on last Islamic State stronghold in Mosul
- U.S. senators consider sanctions against Iran for missile development
- Germany's SPD moves ahead of Merkel's party in poll
JERUSALEM Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met secretly a year ago with the leaders of Egypt and Jordan in a failed attempt by the Obama administration to convene a wider regional summit on Israeli-Palestinian peace, Israel's Haaretz daily said on Sunday.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. Countdown clocks were ticking down on Sunday for the launch of a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket from a historic launchpad leased from NASA at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
BANGKOK Thai police ordered thousands of worshippers to leave the country's biggest Buddhist temple on Sunday so it can intensify its search for its former abbot, who is wanted on money-laundering charges.
WASHINGTON The Department of Homeland Security has prepared new guidance for immigration agents aimed at speeding up deportations by denying asylum claims earlier in the process.