News from Davos
DAVOS, Switzerland Central banks have done their best to rescue the world economy by printing money and politicians must now act fast to enact structural reforms and pro-investment policies to boost growth, central bankers said on Saturday.
- Will return UK inflation to 2 percent within two years: Carney
- BOJ's Kuroda sees Japan growth of 2 percent in fiscal 2015
- Russia's Kudrin says mass layoffs show crisis deepening
- Gates sees 'miracle' tools for AIDS by 2030 in vaccine and drugs
- Kerry calls for more resources in anti-extremist fight, warns of Islamophobia
- Davos bosses fret over threats to Internet free trade