BUENOS AIRES The Vatican and Argentina will soon release archives from the country's 1976-83 "Dirty War," when a military dictatorship killed as many as 30,000 people in a crackdown on left-wing opponents, officials said on Tuesday.
- Muslims pray at Colosseum, protesting against Rome mosque closures
- Vatican and China in final push for elusive deal on Catholic bishops
- Church bells peal in town retaken by Iraqi troops from Islamic State
- India’s Modi wades into political battle over Muslim divorce law
- Don’t scatter cremated ashes or keep them at home, Vatican says