OSWIECIM, Poland Pope Francis made an emotional and silent visit to the former Nazi death camp at Auschwitz on Friday and later said many of the horrors committed are happening in places at war today.
- Tibetan monk who died was tortured, says niece who fled China
- Australia’s Muslim migrants on edge as race relations falter with rise of the right
- Pope Francis, at Auschwitz, asks God to forgive ‘so much cruelty’
- In a country wary of migrants, Pope Francis tells Poles to welcome refugees
- Australian police investigate Vatican treasurer over abuse allegations