VATICAN CITY Pope Francis, in some of his most candid and personal comments on the sexual abuse of children by priests, said on Thursday that the Catholic Church had "arrived late" in dealing with the problem.
- Keeping kosher: it may be bad for your economic health
- Mississippi church burned, vandalized with ‘Vote Trump’
- Myanmar police to arm and train non-Muslims in conflict-torn Rakhine region
- Mosul under Islamic State: hardship, terror and swift ‘justice’
- Pope Francis says he believes Catholic ban on female priests is forever