VATICAN CITY Pope Francis called on Tuesday for a radical change of attitude towards immigrants, saying they should be welcomed with dignity and denouncing the "populist rhetoric" he said was fuelling fear and selfishness in rich countries.
- Keeping kosher: it may be bad for your economic health
- Mississippi church burned, vandalized with ‘Vote Trump’
- Myanmar police to arm and train non-Muslims in conflict-torn Rakhine region
- Mosul under Islamic State: hardship, terror and swift ‘justice’
- Pope Francis says he believes Catholic ban on female priests is forever