ZURICH UBS , the world's biggest wealth manager, will impose a penalty charge on customers who park euros with the bank, one of the largest lenders to break what has been a taboo in finance as sub-zero interest rates bite.
Latest Pension News
- Best-paid former BHS executives gain most from Green's pension deal - MPs
- British regulator to focus more on protecting insurance policyholders
- Phoenix Group seeks assets in 300 billion pounds UK pensions market
- Goodbye deflation, hello inflation: investors position for turnaround
- EU adopts rules to curtail executive pay, avoid short-term investing
Recent Pension News
LONDON One of the biggest mysteries in global markets so far in the Trump era is the historically low level of volatility that has prevailed despite all the turmoil and uncertainty that analysts warned his victory would unleash.
LONDON Tata Steel UK on Tuesday said it would close its final salary pension scheme to accruals from March 31 as a step towards resolving the future of its British operations.
LONDON Standard Life has reached agreement to buy Aberdeen Asset Management in an 11 billion-pound merger that should save 200 million pounds a year in costs, pushing rivals to follow suit as fund managers' margins sag.
LONDON Asset managers could face enforcement action for failing to give value for money from "dealing commissions" they charge customers for research and for executing share orders, Britain's Financial Conduct Authority said on Friday.
LONDON Most British companies do not expect to offer more generous pay deals to employees this year compared with 2016, adding to signs that higher inflation will gnaw at Britons' living standards in the months ahead, a survey showed on Thursday.