April 9 (Reuters) - Airbus SE:
* Airbus provides restated 2017 figures for IFRS 15 and new segment reporting
* IFRS 15 changes do not impact the 2017 reported Free Cash Flow or Net Cash position.
* No change to the FY 2018 guidance as provided in the FY 2017 disclosure
* Based on around 800 commercial aircraft deliveries, compared to 2017 EBIT Adjusted of € 4,253 million (as reported), Airbus expects, before M&A, an increase in EBIT Adjusted of approximately 20 percent.
* IFRS 15 is expected to further increase EBIT Adjusted by an estimated € 0.1 billion. Free Cash Flow is expected to be at a similar level as 2017, before M&A and Customer Financing