March 15 (Reuters) - Aubay SA:
* FY revenue 326.4 million euros ($347.09 million) versus 273.8 million euros year ago
* FY operating income 30.0 million euros versus 24.4 million euros year ago
* Proposed dividend payment of 0.41 euros per share for FY 2016
* For 2017 targets strong organic growth of between 5 pct and 7 pct in medium term
* Targets a conservative 346 million euros in revenues for 2017.
* For 2017 confident to deliver a current operating margin of between 9 pct and 10 pct in line with its normative objectives for medium term Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9404 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)