Aug 24 (Reuters) - Austevoll Seafood Asa
* q2 revenues nok 5,019 million (Reuters poll nok 5,191 million)
* q2 ebit before fair value adjustment nok 1,090 million (Reuters poll nok 1,027 million)
* Q2 fair value adjustment related to biological assets for the quarter was positive at NOK 702 million
* There are limited opportunities for growth in the global supply of salmon and trout in the next few years.
* Salmon lice prevention costs are expected to increase in 2017, while costs related to treatment are expected to fall.
* There is significant potential for reductions in treatment costs, and the group has a clearly defined strategy and goal to realise this potential, while acknowledging that it is difficult to specify a timeline for such a development. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: