March 9 (Reuters) - Aviva Investors’
* CEO Mark Wilson says to pay down high-cost debt later in 2017; leaning towards share buyback but no decision yet.
* Says focus is on organic growth but will do tactical ‘bolt-on’ M&A.
* Aviva Investors’ CEO Euan Munro says not under same pressure to do big M&A as peers losing assets and with higher costs.
* Wilson says inflows strong into fixed income and infrastructure debt.
* Wilson says Ogden Rate move ‘disjointed’, backs government move to review it.
* Munro says put in a “robust” defence to FCA of active management; doesn’t back hard limit on transaction costs.
* Munro declines to confirm research cost plans, but says effort of billing to individual funds “may not make economic sense”. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Simon Jessop)