Oct 24 (Reuters) - Belarusian food retailer Eurotorg announces:
* Price range for initial public offering (IPO) on London Stock Exchange
* Global depositary receipts (GDRs) in the offering will be offered to certain institutional and professional investors in the United Kingdom and elsewhere outside the United States, and in the United States to persons reasonably believed to be qualified institutional buyers.
* Total base offering size is expected to be approximately $250 million, of which $200 million is expected to be primary proceeds and up to $50 million is expected to be existing shares.
* Eurotorg says the price range for the offering has been set at $6.95 to $7.95 per global depositary receipt, implying a pre-money equity value between $689 million and $789 million.
* The company expects to use the proceeds from the IPO and from the proposed sale of StatusBank for further deleveraging and reduction of foreign currency debt.
* Final pricing is expected to be announced on or around Nov. 7 this year.
* The offering is expected to represent between 29 percent and 32 percent of the issued share capital of the company on a post-money basis, assuming full exercise of the over-allotment option. (Reporting by Moscow newsroom; Editing by Emelia Sithole-Matarise)