Oct 31 (Reuters) - Broadwind Energy Inc:
* Q3 loss per share $0.15
* Q3 loss per share $0.14 from continuing operations
* Reported sales of $29.6 million in Q3 2017, compared to $42.6 million in Q3 2016.
* Expect consolidated revenues in Q4 to be in $20 million range, and to incur an EBITDA loss of $2 million - $3 million
* Revenues should begin to rebound in early 2018
* Expect Q1 consolidated revenue of about $30 million and Q2 consolidated revenue to rise above $40 million.
* At September 30, 2017, total backlog was $143.3 million, compared to a backlog of $204.2 million at September 30, 2016. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: