Nov 16 (Reuters) - Corecivic Inc
* Corecivic enters into new management contract with the Commonwealth of Kentucky at the Lee Adjustment Center
* Entered contract with Commonwealth of Kentucky department of corrections to house medium, close-security offenders at co’s lee adjustment center
* Expect to incur operating losses at Lee Adjustment Center of $0.03 to $0.04 per share for staffing and other start-up related expenses
* Most of the operating losses of $0.03 to $0.04 per share at Lee Adjustment Center will be incurred during Q1 of 2018
* Upon reaching normalized occupancy new contract is expected to generate approximately $15.0 million to $17.0 million of annual revenue Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.