Dec 26 (Reuters) - Credit Agricole Sa/Natixis :
* Crédit Agricole S.A. has finalised its acquisition of Natixis’ 15% stake in fund management arm CACEIS
* As a result, Credit Agricole now controls 100% of the share capital of CACEIS
* Credit Agricole says CACEIS deal will be accretive to earnings
* CACEIS has around 2.6 trillion euros ($3.1 trillion) in assets under custody, and 1.7 trillion euros in assets under management.
* Natixis says CACEIS sale will have estimated impact on Natixis’ CET1 ratio of around +12bps as at 31/12/2017
* Natixis will recognize a €74m capital gain before tax in its fourth quarter 2017 financial statements
$1 = 0.8422 euros