Feb 23 (Reuters) - Chairman and CEO Emmanuel Faber tells the Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference (CAGNY):
* There could be bolt-on acquisitions anywhere in the group’s portfolio but we have enough on our table for now with WhiteWave.
* Creating value out of WhiteWave portfolio is priority.
* Says DanoneWave, the combined business unit of WhiteWave and Danone, is on track to be certified as B-Corp (for-profit corporation that commits to positive social and environmental goals).
* Reiterates all 2018 and 2020 financial goals
* Danone bought U.S. organic food group WhiteWave last year.
Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Dominique Vidalon)