July 28 (Reuters) - Dynavax Technologies Corp:
* Dynavax announces FDA advisory committee vote in favor of Heplisav-B (tm)
* Dynavax Technologies Corp - committee provided commentary on design of Dynavax’s proposed post-marketing pharmacovigilance plan for Heplisav-B.
* Dynavax Technologies Corp- Dynavax plans to launch vaccine commercially in U.S. in early 2018 on its own or through a commercial partner
* Dynavax - if FDA approves Heplisav-B, Dynavax will seek recommendation from CDC advisory committee on immunization practices
* Dynavax Technologies - FDA advisory committee voted 12 to 1 that safety data for Heplisav-B support licensure for immunization against Hepatitis B Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: