Aug 4 (Reuters) - Elliott Associates LP:
* Elliott Associates says Elliott, Elliott International, EICA collectively have combined economic exposure in NXP Semiconductors of about 6.0 pct of stock
* Believe securities of NXP Semiconductors are significantly "undervalued", represent "attractive investment opportunity"
* Elliott's stake In NXP Semiconductors NV is as of July 25 - SEC filing
* Elliott says believes that there are "numerous opportunities to maximize shareholder value" for NXP semiconductors
* Elliott says it has engaged, and intend to continue to engage in a dialogue with NXP Semiconductors' management
* Elliott says its dialogue with NXP Semiconductors regarding co's operations, strategies, strategic transactions includes pending deal between NXP and Qualcomm Source text (bit.ly/2u7SzKT) Further company coverage: