June 26 (Reuters) - Epizyme Inc
* Epizyme expands clinical collaboration to study tazemetostat and tecentriq® combination in nsclc
* Epizyme inc - expanded its clinical collaboration with genentech, a member of roche group
* Epizyme inc - under new agreement, tazemetostat administered in combination with atezolizumab will be evaluated in a phase 1b/2 clinical study
* Epizyme inc - financial terms are not disclosed and epizyme will retain global development and commercialization rights to tazemetostat.
* Epizyme inc - genentech will sponsor planned phase 1b/2 clinical trial, which is expected to be initiated by end of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: