Oct 25 (Reuters) - Danone SA:
* Aims for 100% of packaging recyclable, reusable or compostable by 2025
* New initiatives to ensure Danone packaging is recycled, reused or composted in practice
* Development of alternative delivery and reuse models
* Collaboration through new alliances to address root causes of plastic waste and pollution
* Danone says it has a joint project with Nestle, PepsiCo and Origin Materials to bring the first 75% bio-based bottle to commercial scale by 2021, aiming to launch 100% bio-based bottles by 2025.