Oct 18 (Reuters) - Getinge
* Q3 order intake increased by 2.2% to sek 7,334 m (7,176). Order intake increased organically by 4.7%.
* Getinge q3 - net sales fell by 3.4% to sek 6,696 m (6,929). Net sales decreased organically by 0.7%.
* Q3 ebita 1* declined by 31.6% to sek 659 m
* Getinge says organic sales growth is expected to be slightly positive in 2017.
* Getinge says currency transaction effects are expected to have a positive impact of approximately sek 250 m on getinge’s 2017 ebit
* Reuters poll: getinge q3 order intake was seen at 7.2 billion sek, adjusted. Ebita at 904 million
* Says net sales were adversely impacted by lower order intake in q2 and higher expenses partly related to work on preparing proposed distribution of patient & post-acute care business area
* Getinge says remainder of 2017 will be challenging, partly because the fourth quarter is our most important quarter in terms of sales and profitability, and partly because we have large-scale projects to complete before the start of 2018
* Getinge says aim is to distribute and list ppac division before end of year, on condition of a decision by the board and the approval of an extraordinary general meeting Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Anna Ringstrom)