June 8 (Reuters) - Grieg Seafood Asa:
* Routine samples taken at Grieg Seafood Finnmark’s fish at Tinnlandet in Hammerfest indicate suspicion of ISA.
* The Norwegian Food Safety Authority has been informed and immediate action taken to mitigate risk of dissemination of disease.
* There are 1.006.000 fish with an average weight of 4.2 kilos at Tinnlandet.
* This fish is performing biologically well and ready for harvest.
* If further samples confirm the suspicion of ISA, action will be taken to find the best possible solution to empty the site as quickly as possible.
* The fish is planned to be sold in the market as normal. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Camilla Knudsen)