March 20, 2018 / 10:41 AM / in a month

BRIEF-Lucky Life Travel &Tourist Service to issue 3.5 mln new shares

March 20 (Reuters) - Lucky Life Travel &Tourist Service Co Ltd :

* Says it plans to issue 3.5 million new shares with par value of T$10 per share and tentative issue price at T$26 per share

* Says 15 percent of the new shares will be offered to the company’s employees and remaining 85 percent will be offered via public offering

Source text in Chinese: goo.gl/eEX9tW

Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below