Sept 8 (Reuters) - PARTNERS GROUP HOLDING AG:
* H1 REVENUES DECREASED BY 9% TO CHF 623 MILLION (H1 2019: CHF 682 MILLION)
* H1 PROFIT DECREASED BY 21% TO CHF 313 MILLION (H1 2019: CHF 397 MILLION)
* H1 EBIT DECREASED BY 10% TO CHF 390 MILLION (H1 2019 CHF 432 MILLION)
* PARTNERS GROUP CONFIRMS ANTICIPATED GROSS CLIENT DEMAND OF USD 12-15 BILLION FOR FULL-YEAR 2020
* FULL-YEAR ESTIMATES FOR TAIL-DOWN EFFECTS FROM MORE MATURE INVESTMENT PROGRAMS AND POTENTIAL REDEMPTIONS FROM EVERGREEN PROGRAMS AMOUNT TO USD -7.5 TO -9.0 BILLION
* FIRM ESTIMATES THAT PERFORMANCE FEES WILL AMOUNT TO 5-15% AS A PROPORTION OF TOTAL REVENUES FOR FULL-YEAR 2020
* MANAGEMENT FEES ARE EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO BE MAIN SOURCE OF REVENUE FOR PARTNERS GROUP, CONSTITUTING AN EXPECTED SHARE OF AROUND 70-80% OF TOTAL REVENUES IN MID TO LONG TERM
* CONTINUES TO MANAGE ITS OPERATING MARGIN TOWARDS A TARGET EBIT MARGIN OF ABOUT 60% FOR NEWLY GENERATED MANAGEMENT FEES (ASSUMING STABLE FOREIGN EXCHANGE RATES), AS WELL AS FOR PERFORMANCE FEES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
Reuters Breakingviews is the world's leading source of agenda-setting financial insight. As the Reuters brand for financial commentary, we dissect the big business and economic stories as they break around the world every day. A global team of about 30 correspondents in New York, London, Hong Kong and other major cities provides expert analysis in real time.
Sign up for a free trial of our full service at https://www.breakingviews.com/trial and follow us on Twitter @Breakingviews and at www.breakingviews.com. All opinions expressed are those of the authors.