Aug 31 (Reuters) - Pernod Ricard slides show that:
* China sales up 2 percent in fy 2016/17 versus 9 percent decline in fy 2015/16
* Penod Ricard says Martell cognac up 6 percent in China in FY 2016/17 with growth across whole range, including a return to growth for Cordon bleu, driving positive mix for the brand.
* Pernod Ricard says Chivas still struggling in China but new commercial and marketing strategy being implemented to improve performance in FY 18
* Pernod ricard says India sales up 1 percent in FY 2016/17, highway ban dampening effect on Q4 to continue, to a lesser extent, in H1 FY 18.
* Pernod Ricard says india expected to improve in FY 18 versus FY 17 starting in Q2
* Pernod ricard says Absolut vodka sales still down in the u.s. in a worsening category in FY 2016/17
* Pernod ricard says global Chivas sales down 3 percent in FY 2016/17, due to China being in double-digit decline
* Pernod Ricard says confident in ability to deliver medium-term objectives: sales growth 4-5 percent, improvement in profit from recurring operations margin
* For FY 18, Pernod ricard expects good sales growth to continue in U.S., China, Europe, Jameson and innovation
* Pernod Ricard expects FY 17/18 sales to improve versus FY 16/17 in india and for Chivas Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Dominique Vidalon)