Nov 19 (Reuters) - Polar Capital Holdings PLC:
* H1 PRETAX PROFIT ROSE 8 PERCENT TO 27 MILLION STG
* H1 BASIC EPS 23.4 PENCE VERSUS 21.6 PENCE YEAR AGO
* ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT (“AUM”) AT 30 SEPTEMBER 2020 £16.4BN (31 MARCH 2020: £12.2BN) AND AT 31 OCTOBER 2020 £16.9BN
* INTERIM DIVIDEND PER ORDINARY SHARE OF 9.0P (JANUARY 2020: 8.0P) DECLARED TO BE PAID IN JANUARY 2021
* CORE OPERATING PROFIT, EXCLUDING PERFORMANCE FEES, £22.0M (30 SEPTEMBER 2019: £21.3M) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Sinead Cruise)
Reuters Breakingviews is the world's leading source of agenda-setting financial insight. As the Reuters brand for financial commentary, we dissect the big business and economic stories as they break around the world every day. A global team of about 30 correspondents in New York, London, Hong Kong and other major cities provides expert analysis in real time.
Sign up for a free trial of our full service at https://www.breakingviews.com/trial and follow us on Twitter @Breakingviews and at www.breakingviews.com. All opinions expressed are those of the authors.