Oct 26 (Reuters) - Relx Plc
* underlying revenue growth +4% in first nine months of 2017
* full year outlook is unchanged
* we are confident that we will deliver another year of underlying revenue, profit, and earnings growth in 2017
* scientific, technical & medical underlying revenue growth +2%.
* risk & business analytics underlying revenue growth +8%
* legal underlying revenue growth +2%
* exhibitions underlying revenue growth +5% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (London newsroom)
Reuters Breakingviews is the world's leading source of agenda-setting financial insight. As the Reuters brand for financial commentary, we dissect the big business and economic stories as they break around the world every day. A global team of about 30 correspondents in New York, London, Hong Kong and other major cities provides expert analysis in real time.
Sign up for a free trial of our full service at https://www.breakingviews.com/trial and follow us on Twitter @Breakingviews and at www.breakingviews.com. All opinions expressed are those of the authors.