Oct 23 (Reuters) - Russian consumer lender TCS Group Holding PLC says:
* The Moscow Exchange has approved the listing of the company’s Global Depositary Receipts and the inclusion of these securities in the Level 1 List.
* This listing is a secondary listing of the company’s GDRs which have already been trading on the London Stock Exchange.
* Neither TCS Group Holding PLC, nor its existing shareholders sell the company’s GDRs in connection with their listing on Moscow Exchange.
* The listing on the Moscow Exchange will expand the company’s investor base to include Russian investors who are not present in London and will support liquidity.
* Trading of Tinkoff GDRs (ticker: TCSG) on the Moscow Exchange is expected to commence on Oct. 28, 2019. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Moscow Newsroom)