Nov 13 (Reuters) - Russian homebuilder Etalon Group Plc says:
* The board of directors declared an interim dividend for H1 2017 of 4 U.S. cents per ordinary share/GDR.
* The proposed payment represents 58 percent of Etalon Group’s consolidated net profit for the period.
* The ex-dividend date for holders of company’s GDRs was set for Nov. 16, 2017; the record date for Nov. 17, 2017.
* The dividends are to be paid on Dec. 13, 2017.
* The board also decided to appoint Dmitry Kashinskiy as First Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of the company.
* Dmitry has also been appointed as the Chairman of Etalon Group’s newly-created management board. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Moscow Newsroom)