April 17 (Reuters) - Russian homebuilder Etalon Group says:
* New contract sales in roubles rose by 33 percent year-on-year to 13.605 billion roubles ($222.53 million)
* New contract sales in square metres grew by 18 percent year-on-year to 134,075 sq.m.
* The number of new contracts increased by 24 percent year-on-year to 2,573
* Cash collections increased by 32 percent year-on-year to 12.778 billion roubles
* Average price per sq.m. was 101,474 roubles, up by 13 percent year-on-year ($1 = 61.1380 roubles) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Moscow Newsroom)