Sept 26 (Reuters) - NAK Kazatomprom AO says:
* Kazakhstan Sovereign Wealth Fund Samruk-Kazyna announces its intention to sell approximately 6.5 million global depositary receipts representing interests in ordinary shares of the company.
* The placing securities represent approximately 2.5% of the company’s issued share capital.
* The securities are being offered by way of an accelerated bookbuild through LSE facilities and AIX facilities.
* Any of the company’s shares and global depositary receipts held by Samruk-Kazyna which are not sold in the placing will be subject to a 180-day lock-up, subject to customary exceptions.
* The current ownership interest of Samruk-Kazyna in the company is approximately 85%, and assuming all of the placing aecurities are sold, Samruk-Kazyna will continue to hold approximately 82.5% of the issued share capital of the company. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Moscow Newsroom)