Aug 7 (Reuters) - Sapiens International Corporation Nv
* Sapiens reports q2 2017 financial results
* Q2 non-gaap earnings per share $0.04
* Q2 gaap loss per share $0.07
* Sees fy 2017 revenue $265 million to $275 million
* Q2 revenue $69.2 million versus i/b/e/s view $66.1 million
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.04 — Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Qtrly gaap revenue of $69.0 million, up 30.2% compared to $53.0 million in q2 of 2016.
* Qtrly non-gaap revenue of $69.2 million, up 30.4% compared to $53.0 million in q2 of 2016.
* Continue to expect restructuring and cost reduction expenses of up to $5 million for full year 2017
* Sapiens international corporation - qtrly non-gaap net income attributable to sapiens’ shareholders totaled $1.9 million or $0.04 per diluted share
* Maintaining guidance for 2017 full year revenues of $265 to $275 million
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $0.36, revenue view $268.9 million — Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q2 revenue view $66.1 million — Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: