May 9 (Reuters) - Seaworld Entertainment Inc:
* Seaworld Entertainment Inc reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 loss per share $0.72
* Q1 revenue $186.4 million versus I/B/E/S view $205.8 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.55 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Seaworld Entertainment Inc - remains on pace to achieve its cost optimization program net cost savings targets for year.
* Seaworld Entertainment Inc - for full year of 2017, company expects adjusted ebitda in range of $330 million to $360 million
* Seaworld Entertainment - attendance for Q1 declined by about 14.9pct, primarily due to a shift in timing of easter holiday into Q2 of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: