Sept 6 (Reuters) - SkyWest Inc
* SkyWest Inc Announces order of 25 new aircraft, new flying agreements
* SkyWest Inc - entered into aircraft purchase agreements and capacity purchase agreements to acquire and fly 15 new aircraft with Delta Air Lines
* SkyWest Inc - expected delivery dates of 25 aircraft run from March 2018 through end of 2018
* SkyWest Inc - has also entered into aircraft purchase agreements and capacity purchase agreements to acquire 10 new aircraft with Alaska Airlines
* SkyWest Inc - expects to invest approximately $90 million in cash to acquire these 25 new aircraft
* Says aircraft will be operated by SkyWest Airlines Inc, A wholly owned subsidiary of SkyWest Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.