Aug 23 (Reuters) - Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile S.A.
* Q2 net income of $0.38 per ADR
* Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile S.A.- revenues for the first half of 2017 were US$1,023.9 million, 16.2% higher than revenues for the first half of 2016
* Qtrly revenues totaled US$505.7 million, an increase of approximately 3.3% compared to Q2 2016
* Still expecting sales volumes in potassium chloride business to be between 1.2 million-1.3 million MT in 2017
* Expect second half average price in lithium market to be higher than average price seen in first half 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: