Reuters logo
BRIEF-Stada says Elliott holds 15.24 pct in company
August 31, 2017 / 10:12 AM / 3 months ago

BRIEF-Stada says Elliott holds 15.24 pct in company

Aug 31 (Reuters) - Stada says

* Elliott holds 13.26 percent of voting rights plus 1.98 percent in instruments, resulting in total of 15.24 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below