Nov 15 (Reuters) - Barratt Developments Plc
* strong start to year supported by a positive market backdrop
* sales rate of 0.74 (2016: 0.74) net private reservations per active outlet per average week
* total forward sales (including joint ventures (‘jvs’)) up by 8.4% to £2,876.0m (2016: £2,654.3m)
* we remain focused on driving operational improvements through business and we continue to be confident in delivering a good performance in fy18.”
* strength of demand across our regions is demonstrated by net private reservations per average week of 268 (2016: 265) for period, resulting in a sales rate of 0.74 (2016: 0.74) net private reservations per active outlet per average week.
* group has made a strong start to year and remains focused on driving operational improvements through business and delivering margin improvement.
* board is confident of delivering a good operating performance in fy18 and expects to deliver modest growth in wholly owned completions.
* board proposed a final ordinary dividend of 17.1 pence per share
* total forward sales (including jvs) as at 12 november 2017 were up 8.4% on prior year at a value of £2,876.0m (13 november 2016: £2,654.3m) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (London newsroom)