Aug 4 (Reuters) - UOL Group Ltd:
* Net attributable profit of S$109.4 million for Q2 ended 30 June 2017, up 59 pct
* Q2 group revenue 10pct higher at S$399.1 million
* "outlook for residential and office sector improves, retail rentals remain under pressure"
* "trading conditions in asia pacific hospitality sector are expected to remain competitive amidst an uncertain economic outlook for region"
* "notwithstanding uncertainties over brexit, performance of group's properties in midtown, london is expected to be stable" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: