Aug 31 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Theresa May vows to fight next UK election as prime minister. on.ft.com/2vtn7Ma
* New Uber chief aims for IPO within 18-36 months. on.ft.com/2vtLXv6
* Co-op makes revised 140 mln pounds offer for UK convenience chain Nisa. on.ft.com/2vtOcyv
* British Prime Minister Theresa May said she wanted to continue as Britain’s leader beyond the next parliamentary election, not due until 2022, dismissing expectations she could stand down after Brexit as early as 2019.
* Uber Technologies Inc’s new Chief Executive Dara Khosrowshahi told employees on Wednesday the ride-services company would change its culture and may go public in 18 to 36 months.
* Britain’s Co-operative Group is in exclusive talks to buy Nisa, entering the fray days after larger rival Sainsbury’s suspended its own bid talks for the wholesale group. (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)