Nov 15 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Brexit secretary David Davis promises City of London special post-Brexit travel regime. (on.ft.com/2hB1vI1)
- Labour flags concerns about $2 billion Saudi Aramco loan guarantee. (on.ft.com/2hAwljU)
- HSBC agrees to pay 300 million euros ($353.61 million) to settle probe into tax evasion. (on.ft.com/2hA76OH)
- Brexit Secretary David Davis, seeking to reassure the City of London, promised bankers and other professionals a special post-Brexit travel regime to allow them to move freely across Europe.
- Britain’s Labour party has raised concerns about the British government’s plan to provide $2 billion in credit guarantees to Saudi Aramco (IPO-ARMO.SE), as it weighs a London flotation.
- HSBC Holdings Plc has agreed to pay 300 million euros to settle a long-running investigation into tax evasion by French citizens via its private bank in Switzerland, the lender said on Tuesday.
$1 = 0.8484 euros Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom Editing by Sandra Maler