Sept 25 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- UK regulator says Google not doing enough about scam ads on.ft.com/3kOy7sm
- UK car output falls 44% in August as orders dry up on.ft.com/3mQK8zy
- Brussels set to fight court decision to quash Apple tax ruling on.ft.com/360kjHk
- Spotify founder Daniel Ek to invest €1bn in European tech on.ft.com/32YCGKI
- The Financial Conduct Authority has accused Google of not doing enough to stop fraudsters using its internet search pages to target victims.
- British car production fell by an annual 45% in August as the sector continues to suffer due to the COVID-19 pandemic pushing down demand
- The European Commission will on Friday appeal against a court decision that quashed an order for Apple Inc to pay back 14.3 billion euros ($16.69 billion) in tax advantages to Ireland.
- Spotify Chief Executive Daniel Ek has pledged to invest 1 billion euros in European tech start-ups in a bid to challenge the dominance of Silicon Valley.
$1 = 0.8566 euros Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.