Sept 7 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- HMRC says fraud and error on furlough schemes could total 3.5 billion stg on.ft.com/2EYcerF
- AB InBev launches process to replace longtime Chief Executive Carlos Brito on.ft.com/334dx00
- England unveils regional coronavirus quarantine system on.ft.com/3lZ9aMi
- Jim Harra, the head of HM Revenue & Customs, said that the UK may have paid out up to 3.5 billion pounds in furlough money on fraudulent or mistaken claims.
- Budweiser maker Anheuser Busch InBev has begun a process to replace Chief Executive Carlos Brito.
- Travellers arriving into Britain from seven Greek islands must quarantine for 14 days, UK Transport Minister Grant Shapps has said.
Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.