LONDON, Oct 15 (Reuters) -
* Centrica subsidiary Direct Energy Business has agreed to buy the retail electricity business of Source Power and Gas LLC, a wholly owned indirect U.S. subsidiary of Australian power company ERM Power Limited, Centrica said on Monday
* Source Power & Gas is a Sugar Land, Texas, based retail energy provider serving commercial and industrial customers.
* Centrica said the purchase is in line with its growth strategy in North America
* No financial details were disclosed
* The deal is expected to complete on Nov. 30
Reporting By Susanna Twidale