BEIJING, July 16 (Reuters) -
* China’s Ministry of Commerce said on Monday it would impose temporary anti-dumping measures on nitrile rubber from South Korea and Japan from July 16
* The ministry will collect deposits ranging between 12 percent and 37.3 percent on imports of the rubber from S.Korea, it said
* It will collect deposits ranging from 18.1 percent and 56.4 percent on imports of the product from Japan
* Exporters to be impacted by the move include Japan’s Zeon Corp and JSR Corp.
* South Korean exporters named in the case include Kumho Petro Chemical Co Ltd and LG Chem (Reporting by Beijing Monitoring Desk and Dominique Patton; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)