Nov 8 (Reuters) - Astronics Corp
* Consolidated backlog at October 1, 2016 was $275.2 million, of which approximately $121.9 million is expected to ship in 2016
* Capital equipment spending in 2016 is expected to be in range of $15 million to $17 million
* Approximately $539 million to $545 million of revenue is expected from aerospace segment in 2016.
* Qtrly sales $155.1 million versus $200.1 million
* Expectations for test systems segment revenue in 2016 remains relatively unchanged at approximately $96 million to $100 million.
* Astronics corporation reports 2016 third quarter financial results
* Sees FY 2016 sales $635 million to $645 million
* Q3 earnings per share $0.41
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.49 — Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)