Jan 22 (Reuters) - Oxford Instruments Plc
* In Q3 organic orders and revenues were similar to same period last year
* Andor acquisition made in Q4 last year continues to perform well.
* Now assume that no sales can be made to Russia for remainder of this year and we are also assuming no sales to Russia next year.
* In addition, our forecast of recovery in Japanese market has not yet occurred.
* Now anticipate adjusted profit before tax for current year will be approximately £35 million. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: