Feb 2 (Reuters) - Ofcom
* Ofcom varies mobile operators’ licences
* Has varied licences of UK’s four mobile network operators to improve mobile coverage across country
* Licence variations commit four operators to provide voice coverage across 90 pct of UK’s landmass by end of 2017
* Will shortly consult further on annual licence fees for 900 mhz and 1800 mhz spectrum bands.
* Is working with government on its 150 mln stg mobile infrastructure project, which is funding mobile phone masts in uncovered areas
* Follows an agreement reached between government and EE, O2, Three and Vodafone in Dec. 2014 to increase mobile coverage Source text for Eikon: