Nov 3 (Reuters) -
* FM Mattsson Mora Group confirms its intention to proceed with an IPO on Nasdaq Stockholm
* Says the IPO is expected to be completed in late November or early December 2015.
* The IPO will comprise both new class B shares to be issued by FM Mattsson Mora Group AB and existing class B shares sold by the Company’s shareholders
* Swedbank has been appointed as Global Coordinator and Sole Bookrunner in connection with the intended IPO
* Baker & McKenzie is serving as legal advisor Link to press release: [here%20Mattsson%20Mora%20Group%20press%20release.pdf ] (Stockholm Newsroom)