Sept 22 (Reuters) - LSI Industries Inc :
* LSI Industries Inc. announces closure of its lighting facility in Kansas City and consolidation of its technology facility in Beaverton, Oregon
* Will record estimated restructuring costs totaling, in aggregate, between $1.1 million and $1.3 million over first, second and third fiscal quarters.
* Company anticipates that closing will occur not later than December 31, 2016.
* Expects closure of facility will result in annual net operating profit improvement and cost savings of about $1.4 million
* Taken action to consolidate its small LSI controls facility in Beaverton, Oregon into other LSI facilities by about September 30, 2016. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: