Reuters logo
BRIEF-Ni holdings inc files for ipo of up to up to 10.4 million shares of common stock - sec filing
October 11, 2016 / 10:01 PM / a year ago

BRIEF-Ni holdings inc files for ipo of up to up to 10.4 million shares of common stock - sec filing

Oct 11 (Reuters) - Ni Holdings Inc

* Ni Holdings Inc files for ipo of up to up to 10.4 million shares of common stock - SEC filing

* Ni Holdings Inc - offering in connection with conversion of nodak mutual insurance co from the mutual to stock form of organization

* Ni Holdings Inc - shares being offered will constitute 45% of co's outstanding common stock, remaining 55% of common stock will be held by nodak mutual group Source text: [bit.ly/2e7qnRb]

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below